No Products in the Cart
Placing a temporary tattoo sleeve
1. Before placing the tattoo, remove the hairs from the hand, because otherwise it will not stick well. The skin should be dry and clean.
2. Cut out the excess paper to make it easier for you. Remove the transparent foil and glue the side so that the tattoo does not in the fold of the hand, because there will be scrubbed quickly.
3. With a sponge of water, wet the paper from the outside. In half a minute, the tattoo will begin to peel off the paper.
4. Smooth the tattoo with a wet sponge.
5. You can sprinkle with powder, so the tattoo would not stick to the clothes.
6. The durability of the tattoo depends on the place of placement, whether you are working physically or if you are on vacation.
If you keep the tattoo from rubbing in clothes and objects, it can last 2 to 4 weeks. You can wash it. Do not rub.
Remove the tattoo.
You can remove the tattoo with baby oil and cotton.
It's not advisable to rub it mechanically with sponge and soap because you can scrape the skin.
Skin reactions from temporary tattoo sleeve
The inks of this type of temporary tattoos are plant-based and no allergic reaction has been observed until now.
If you still have concerns, you can test in advance by cutting off a small part of the tattoo and gluing it on the inside of the armpit.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|